four components summary
David Dalton
2018-07-19 04:40:23 UTC
Here is a summary of the four components from a recent post by
me on the Facebook group The Shamanic View of Mental Illness:

They are: (1) funnel, (2) popthrough, (3) Sarah stuff, (4) barebones.

(1) the funnel is an adjustment, of items funneled by me, by LOVE2 to become
something better. Items funneled included spells that hit me, and tendencies
I had to sin. All instances in my global region would be affected. So a
negative spell could result in a "funnel bounce".

(2) The popthroughs are updates, expansions, and possibly reactivations of
past Openings of the way, probably including stuff like 1, 3, and 4, by past
avatar types similar to me operating on a smaller region. The expansion would
be to cover some, including those covered by belief in the original figure,
on my global region.

(3) the Sarah stuff is a repeat of wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of
my main human inspirer, Sarah McLachlan, or stuff she has designated to
replace that repeat.

(4) barebones consists of some subcomponents that I would hope would get
activated even if 1--3 were not: (a) healing circle prescriptions, (b) a
species balance, (c) assisted shaktipat, from me but assisted by LOVE2, to
many including those ordained by LOVE2 and those ordained by humans to bishop
level or above or equivalent, (d) sudden magickal evolution.

But again LOVE2 is activating only the subset of the four components material
that it likes and is capable of activating.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
Richard Silk
2018-07-19 14:55:34 UTC
David:

As much as I enjoyed our *other* chat, I'll not be continuing along these other threads.

*However,* if you'd like to reply to my *last reply* to your other post, I'll be more than happy to continue *that* conversation. I really thought we were making some progress.

Cheers,

Silk.
David Dalton
2018-07-20 01:44:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I posted that here (at least to alt.philosophy.taoism ) since wudao
had asked for such a summary and complained that my
fourcomponents.html was missing from my Salmon on the Thorns
web page. This summary is not as detailed as that subpage,
but it would take me a good bit of work to update that subpage,
and I”m not inclined to do that right now when I might be on the
verge of giving up on the four components again.

Happy D-moon! :-) D.
Richard Silk
2018-07-20 21:23:56 UTC
On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 8:44:59 PM UTC-5, David Dalton wrote:
<snip>
Post by David Dalton
I posted that here (at least to alt.philosophy.taoism ) since wudao
had asked for such a summary and complained that my
fourcomponents.html was missing from my Salmon on the Thorns
web page. This summary is not as detailed as that subpage,
but it would take me a good bit of work to update that subpage,
and I”m not inclined to do that right now when I might be on the
verge of giving up on the four components again.
Although I have often considered many of my earlier ideas "simplistic" perhaps, or not "mature," I rarely "gave up" on an idea, other than "pro-choice" because it's hypocrisy.

My point is that if possible, might you be able to create a unified concept that includes 4 aspects within it? For example: I've reduced *everything* to actions & consequences, with purpose & direction. Those are 4 discrete elements, but they ALL integrate seamlessly into one unified concept, "there is no such thing as 'good' or 'evil,' merely actions and consequences (etc.)"

Short advice: integrate if possible. Discard only if utterly useless. Maximize value, minimize waste. Retain value, lose waste. ("Increase value; lose nothing" would be the ultimate goal.)
David Dalton
2018-07-23 03:02:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I am trying again with ALL (who I also call God) and LOVE2
collaborating, and am writing down details but won’t post
them unless there is success.
Richard Silk
2018-07-23 19:29:51 UTC
"Love God" and "Love thy neighbor (including thine enemies) as thyself."

Just out of curiosity, how do you define "success"? Life is that constant spark that ignites between "something" and "nothing." What sparks your engine??

On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:02:51 PM UTC-5, David Dalton wrote:
<snip>
David Dalton
2018-07-24 03:18:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I am trying again with ALL (who I also call God) and LOVE2
collaborating, and am writing down details but won’t post
them unless there is success.
Success would be the start of a global new age, with an
end to war, at least a large drop in murder rate, and
better relations between the species, and better
environmental behaviour of the human species.
There should also be an end to pedophilia and rape.
There may also be a sudden magickal evolution
of simians (including humans) and cetaceans
possibly including a split of the human species
into a number of transhuman species. As a
sign of success I would expect a drop in bad news
and an increase in good news (if such ever gets
reported) globally in the days after four components
activation; otherwise I would consider it another
fake activation sequence.

Perhaps ALL and LOVE2 and I are the new Trinity
analogous to the Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.
However i don’t expect to have many followers
during my lifetime, though I hope that more people
will read my main messages than have done
so far. But right now my main human inspirer,
Sarah McLachlan, who I call the devi type
corresponding to me as avatar type, has many
more followers than I do, and I have given her
equal ranking to myself in the main stack of
levels of access to the divination framework
(two levels below ALL, one level below LOVE2).
David Dalton
2018-07-24 03:33:12 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Success would be the start of a global new age, with an
end to war, at least a large drop in murder rate, and
better relations between the species, and better
environmental behaviour of the human species.
There should also be an end to pedophilia and rape.
There may also be a sudden magickal evolution
of simians (including humans) and cetaceans
possibly including a split of the human species
into a number of transhuman species. As a
sign of success I would expect a drop in bad news
Other than stuff like natural disaster news.
Post by David Dalton
and an increase in good news (if such ever gets
reported) globally in the days after four components
activation; otherwise I would consider it another
fake activation sequence.
Perhaps ALL and LOVE2 and I are the new Trinity
analogous to the Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.
However i don’t expect to have many followers
during my lifetime, though I hope that more people
will read my main messages than have done
so far. But right now my main human inspirer,
Sarah McLachlan, who I call the devi type
corresponding to me as avatar type, has many
more followers than I do, and I have given her
equal ranking to myself
Rather I have suggested such equal ranking and
have divined that ALL agreed with me.
David Dalton
2018-07-24 04:37:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
You're playing golf in the corn-field, son.
It's easy to strike up a messianic complex, fuckever the shrinquacks are
calling it these days. I could make an actual case, logically, that i'm the
return of Jesus, and i could make up an equally good case, that i'm the
antichrist, and none of it means jack shit.
David, you don't need followers. I think Sarah is hot too, but that's beside
the point, i have no idea who writes her songs and haven't listened to much
music for the past 15 years, but i have a vague recollection of her and the
genre from which her music comes, it's all right there in the past, but you
can't see the progressions while you're still within them.
This is why taoism stresses "letting mud settle". We're in the middle of a
clear pond, and every time we choose, a ripple goes out. If we just choose
choose choose, interference happens, we're messing with our first note before
it's had time to set in place, we're just flopping around helpless like a man
in quicksand.
Mostly you got to chill, son. One thing at a time for a while. You obviously
haven't given up on the idea of practicing magick so at least you can maybe
slow down and learn how the machine works before you go sticking your hands in
the machinery.
If you have a facebook profile you can get on a chat-group if you like, J or
X or a few others can add you if you wish. I don't know that anyone's paying
any attention except me, and i have lots going on these days, and it comes
together faster at the end of a work, that's why you have to start out real
slow.
Opinions vary, i think there's understanding to be had if that's what you're
after, if you just want followers i'll watch and see how that works out for
you. I would seriously recommend, however, that you begin your magickal
workings with something simpler and more readily evidential to you, rather
than attempting to fix the world the first time out.
You are right, I don’t need followers, and indeed I do not want
followers, especially blind followers, but do want people to
read my messages, which are backed by the signs in my
life that I am similar to some past figures, and see if any
messages resonate with them.

But regarding magick, this is not my first time out, I have been
through many initiatory experiences in the last nearly 27 years,
and if I don’t have success this time I hope that I will when
I eventually come out of my low/wilderness years into a
period of sustained productive creativity.

Also I am not claiming to be the return of any past figure,
including Jesus, but I am claiming to be the next figure
similar to many past figures, and am claiming to have a
global region, partly due to the distance from St. John’s
to Vancouver, and partly due to the reach of the Internet.
But it could be that my magickal attempts will fail and
that I will have to try to effect change by means of my
writing.
Richard Silk
2018-07-24 18:01:03 UTC
David, it appears someone has spoofed your name, but it's easy to spot the fake, so don't let him/her/it (the troll) bother you *too* much -- he's just a turtle trying to muddy the water.
Post by David Dalton
Success would be the start of a global new age, with an
end to war, at least a large drop in murder rate, and
better relations between the species, and better
environmental behaviour of the human species.
There should also be an end to pedophilia and rape.
This will be the 2nd Coming of Christ. You can read all about it in the Bible, mixed throughout the Old Testament and the New, culminating in highest focus in the Revelation of Saint John (aka "Revelations" aka "John the Revelator.")

It's arguably the global self-extermination of those who do *not* listen to God brought about by those who *do* listen to God, such that Islam and the "One World Order" will be wiped off the Earth, and a "New" reign will commence, centered in Christ (in "unity") which will root out and stay on guard against hypocrisy and the like.
Post by David Dalton
There may also be a sudden magickal evolution
of simians (including humans) and cetaceans
possibly including a split of the human species
into a number of transhuman species.
Well, if underwater housing continues apace and actually increases, what *may* actually happen is people developing gills and fins / flippers, OR if mankind were to go extinct, a new dominant life-form might take over *from* the sea, which is most likely what would occur, as all life on land would pretty much have to go bye-bye for that to occur.
Post by David Dalton
As a sign of success I would expect a drop in bad news
and an increase in good news (if such ever gets
reported) globally in the days after four components
activation;
This has a *strong* resonance with the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse. I take it studying the Bible has never been your strong suit, but lots of what you're proposing is already resonant within its pages.
Post by David Dalton
otherwise I would consider it another fake activation sequence.
This (again) is what I've been tying to clarify, because I *still* cannot fathom what you mean by "fake activation sequence." Focusing on the "fake" steals energy from the "actual." One should learn to focus upon what *IS* (1=1) rather than upon what is NOT (1=0) which is false. In other words, only report on what IS, such as what is successful, and perhaps people *may* get a better idea as to what it is you're talking about.

Of course, if you're keeping a personal diary / log journal online, I can understand the need to track what's failed as well. But (as Jesus suggests) it's best to keep one's "work in progress" secluded, while only putting one's *finished* works out for public examination.
Post by David Dalton
Perhaps ALL and LOVE2 and I are the new Trinity
analogous to the Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.
Very doubtful. Of course, reality conforms to thought, so IF you can make your thoughts "hold water" you may have something for yourself. If you know Jesus, you know He loved and ALWAYS pointed toward "the Father," the One Who sent Him into the World. "I am in the Father and the Father is in Me" is the Jesus-phrase that's equivalent to today's "I am within the Universe and the Universe is within Me." (We are made of living stardust and starlight, you know.) That's "unity" -- the "trinity" is more like:
"I am the Son of my Father and the Father of my Son and the Holy Spirit (the "Living Breath") dwells within Me, ever 3-in-1."
Post by David Dalton
However i don’t expect to have many followers
during my lifetime, though I hope that more people
will read my main messages than have done
so far.
Again, "reality conforms to thought." If you keep low expectations, all you'll ever achieve is low outcomes. Learn to THINK BIG but remember, all good ideas come to fruition in their own season, so try not to rush the seasons, as it were.
Post by David Dalton
But right now my main human inspirer,
Sarah McLachlan, who I call the devi type
corresponding to me as avatar type, has many
more followers than I do,
Ya gotta watch out for those fan crushes, buddy. They'll crush *you* with *zero* reward for your effort. Followers follow the Inspired, and Inspiration comes from within, not from without.
Post by David Dalton
and I have given her equal ranking to myself
When both terminals of a battery are "equal," that battery is DEAD. "Equality" only exists when 1=1, and XY is NOT equal to XX. Never was, never will be, either.
Post by David Dalton
in the main stack of levels of access to the divination framework
(two levels below ALL, one level below LOVE2).
2 may read the *same* book (have "equal access") yet end up with TOTALLY DIFFERENT interpretations / understandings. (Just look at the Bible, for God's Own Sake!)

The ONLY "equality" I've been able to find between men and women is that marriage is "required" for a healthy family (and social) development. In order to have a healthy marriage, one must root out ALL self-hypocrisy. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven and all else will be added unto you." (or something like that.)