WHERE IS THIS CHICKEN-SHIT COWARD "ALL-POWERFUL" CHRISTIAN GOD?
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:00:09 UTC
Where is this chicken-shit coward all-powerful sky pixie ?

for some reason he seems to be afraid to face me. The christian god is a
MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD and in addition to that,
he is a chicken-shit coward.

c'mon out from your hiding place, you cowardly bastard christian god you.
Come face me, you chicken-shit pile of trash.

C'mon all-powerful christian sky pixie, what's the matter, what's the
matter, scared of me you completely useless pile of trash?
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 21:11:36 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Where is this chicken-shit coward all-powerful sky pixie ?
for some reason he seems to be afraid to face me. The christian god is a
MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD and in addition to that,
he is a chicken-shit coward.
c'mon out from your hiding place, you cowardly bastard christian god you.
Come face me, you chicken-shit pile of trash.
C'mon all-powerful christian sky pixie, what's the matter, what's the
matter, scared of me you completely useless pile of trash?
I don't think that He is afraid of you, but He did send me to tell you
about Him! I am one of His Ambassadors!

How can I help you?

The Eastgate is Open, the King is in Residence! Whosoever will, may
come in!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:15:49 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Where is this chicken-shit coward all-powerful sky pixie ?
for some reason he seems to be afraid to face me. The christian god is a
MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD and in addition to that,
he is a chicken-shit coward.
c'mon out from your hiding place, you cowardly bastard christian god you.
Come face me, you chicken-shit pile of trash.
C'mon all-powerful christian sky pixie, what's the matter, what's the
matter, scared of me you completely useless pile of trash?
I don't think that He is afraid of you, but He did send me to tell you
about Him! I am one of His Ambassadors!
How can I help you?
send your bullshit sky pixie to come face me, why is he such a coward?
c'mon, tell; the chicken-shit coward christian god to come get his HEAD
BASHED IN.

I'm going to rid the world of that MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING
COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian sky pixie ONCE AND FOR ALL.

C'mon christian god, come face me, you cowardly pile of shit.

I'm calling you out, you mass-murdering, child-killing BASTARD

c'mon out you cowardly christian sky pixie
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 21:21:47 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
If you are planning on bashing in His head, then certainly you should
have no problem finding Him! He is all around you, blessing your very
presence as we speak! How is it that you do not see Him. Will He not
hold still long enough for you to really punch Him hard! Seems to me
that He held still long enough for you to nail Him to a Cross, and you
thought you had killed Him then! What seems to be the problem? Did He
not stay Dead?

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:23:32 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
If you are planning on bashing in His head, then certainly you should
have no problem finding Him! He is all around you, blessing your very
presence as we speak! How is it that you do not see Him. Will He not
hold still long enough for you to really punch Him hard! Seems to me
that He held still long enough for you to nail Him to a Cross, and you
thought you had killed Him then! What seems to be the problem? Did He
not stay Dead?
translation: you have no idea why your god is too cowardly to show his face,
although
you do admit that your god seems like a coward
.
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 21:27:11 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
If you are planning on bashing in His head, then certainly you should
have no problem finding Him! He is all around you, blessing your very
presence as we speak! How is it that you do not see Him. Will He not
hold still long enough for you to really punch Him hard! Seems to me
that He held still long enough for you to nail Him to a Cross, and you
thought you had killed Him then! What seems to be the problem? Did He
not stay Dead?
translation: you have no idea why your god is too cowardly to show his face,
although
you do admit that your god seems like a coward
.
No, I did not say anything about God being cowardly, though I admit
that is your opinion of Him! I am sure He has a good reason for
sending His Ambassador!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:31:34 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
translation: you have no idea why your god is too cowardly to show his face,
although
you do admit that your god seems like a coward
.
No, I did not say anything about God being cowardly, though I admit
that is your opinion of Him! I am sure He has a good reason for
sending His Ambassador!
yea, I guess he's awfully busy making water stains in the image of the
virgin mary,
or making jesus's likeness appear on slices of bread.

has jesus healed amputees yet?
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:29:31 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Seems to me
that He held still long enough for you to nail Him to a Cross, and you
thought you had killed Him then!
yea, next time, would you tell your horseshit god to stay dead?

How can "god so loved the world that he gave his only son": be true if jesus
didn't really die?
Perhaps it should have been re-worded to say, "for god so fooled the world
into believing that he would actually let them kill his son". .

Oops, another toughie question for a christian nut, sorry
.
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 21:34:33 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Seems to me
that He held still long enough for you to nail Him to a Cross, and you
thought you had killed Him then!
yea, next time, would you tell your horseshit god to stay dead?
How can "god so loved the world that he gave his only son": be true if jesus
didn't really die?
Perhaps it should have been re-worded to say, "for god so fooled the world
into believing that he would actually let them kill his son". .
Oops, another toughie question for a christian nut, sorry
.
No, Jesus did stay dead for three days, long enough for the His body to
start to stink! But the real death that He died, was that during those
three days, He was separated from the Father! Separation from the
Father is the true Death!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:37:26 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Seems to me
that He held still long enough for you to nail Him to a Cross, and you
thought you had killed Him then!
yea, next time, would you tell your horseshit god to stay dead?
How can "god so loved the world that he gave his only son": be true if jesus
didn't really die?
Perhaps it should have been re-worded to say, "for god so fooled the world
into believing that he would actually let them kill his son". .
Oops, another toughie question for a christian nut, sorry
.
No, Jesus did stay dead for three days, long enough for the His body to
start to stink! But the real death that He died, was that during those
three days, He was separated from the Father! Separation from the
Father is the true Death!
separataion from a mass-murdering, child-killing COLD-HEARTED BASTARD
christian god
is the ultimate gift

jesus and god are fairy tales, nothing more, they are both a TOTAL AND
COMPLETE CROCK OF SHIT
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 21:45:57 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
If you really believe that, why do you spend so much time rubbing your
nose in that crock of shit, as you call it? Is it possible, that you
do not really believe they are a fairy tale?

You say you want separation from God, but then you keep challenging Him
to a fight! How can you fight someone that does not exist! You must
be really brave to be willing to shadow box with someone that is not
really there!

You blame Him for all kinds of things, but if He does not really exist,
how could you possibly hold your imagination responsible for all those
evil things that happen? He being just a figment of your imagination,
like the fairys in a fairy tale!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:51:46 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
You say you want separation from God, but then you keep challenging Him
to a fight!
bring him on, christian nuts keep claiming he's real, so either PUT UP OR
SHUT UP.

either tell the sky pixie to get his FAT, LAZY ASS down to my front door so
i can bash his
damn head in and rid the world of religion once and for all, or admit that
there is no sky pixie
and that religion is just a made up crock of shit.

which way shall it be?
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 22:08:17 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
You say you want separation from God, but then you keep challenging Him
to a fight!
bring him on, christian nuts keep claiming he's real, so either PUT UP OR
SHUT UP.
either tell the sky pixie to get his FAT, LAZY ASS down to my front door so
i can bash his
damn head in and rid the world of religion once and for all, or admit that
there is no sky pixie
and that religion is just a made up crock of shit.
which way shall it be?
Obviously, you have your agenda, and I understand that He has His! His
is pretty well booked up for the time being, so I guess you have to
deal with me! I am His Ambassador, so what would you like to discuss?

I agree that religion is not all it is cracked up to be, but then I am
not talking about religion! That is someone elses battle, I will let
them fight that one out with you! I am not particularly interested in
religion! I am interested in God's Love that He showed us! Religion,
is what we show God, and truthfully, I am afraid we do not have a whole
lot to show Him that will make a hill of beans difference in this
world! That is the problem that you continually point out, and I have
to agree with you wholeheartedly!

As far as God being a sky pixie, again you are correct, God is no sky
pixie, so you have no arguement with me on this!

Two for two is not bad, what else would you like to discuss?

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 22:13:19 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
You say you want separation from God, but then you keep challenging Him
to a fight!
bring him on, christian nuts keep claiming he's real, so either PUT UP OR
SHUT UP.
either tell the sky pixie to get his FAT, LAZY ASS down to my front door so
i can bash his
damn head in and rid the world of religion once and for all, or admit that
there is no sky pixie
and that religion is just a made up crock of shit.
which way shall it be?
Obviously, you have your agenda, and I understand that He has His! His
is pretty well booked up for the time being,
well now which way is it?, in a previous post, you said your mass-murdering
child-killing sky pixie was hugging me, now all of a sudden, he's pretty
well booked up.

so, you're going to try to convince me that the all-powerful jerk christian
god
can't take 5 minutes out of his busy day?
what's the matter, does he have a lot of water stains in the image of the
virgain mary to create ?
or he is too busy putting jesus's likeness on slices of bread.

stop the excuses (yea, I know that's next to impossible for a christian),
and either tell your bullshit god to show his cowardly face or admit that
your bullshit christian god doesn't exist

period the end.
gatekeeper
2006-10-30 00:16:43 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
I had to take a break because I exeeded the Google limit for posting,
but I am back!

You are so misunderstanding God, He sent me to represent Him as His
Ambassador, but that does not mean that He is not also here, giving you
that hug you are talking about!

In fact He took time out of His schedule to tell me to tell you that He
Loves you! I agree that if He was putting the stains on images, and
likenesses on slices of bread, that would seem strange, but then I have
never known Him to do such silly stuff! Have you?

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-30 01:09:18 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
I had to take a break because I exeeded the Google limit for posting,
but I am back!
well,quit posting bullshit about the christian god and just admit he is a
COLD-HEARTED BASTARD
gatekeeper
2006-10-30 02:01:15 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
I had to take a break because I exeeded the Google limit for posting,
but I am back!
well,quit posting bullshit about the christian god and just admit he is a
COLD-HEARTED BASTARD
But He is not a COLD-HEARTED BASTARD in my experience, so I can hardly
say that He is to keep you happy!

I will just have to keep posting to you, and if necessary, I can go use
the news reader, which is on another computer, but it will take just a
momemt to switch! That way I can stay with you as long as you would
like! I have unlimited posting on the reader, so I look forward to our
continuing discussion!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 21:40:06 UTC
obviously you never read this post, so the NEXT TIME YOU CHRISTIAN NUTS COME
UP WITH A MYTHICAL CHARACTER..................................
here's some hints for you.

First, try to not come up with a being that constantly gets his panties in a
wad and MURDERS everyone just because he doesn't like the way things are
going.

Second, come up with a better, at least more reasonable, i.e., it could
possibly happen explanation than the current horseshit that is in the
christian bible or the crock of shit muslim "koran".

Third, don't have this being consider eating some fruit from his precious
tree the ultimate crime.
People should not be thrown out of his precious garden or be damned to hell
for all eternity just because they ate some fruit from his precious tree.

Fourth, next time, try coming up with a loving, caring being instead of one
that turns people into pillars of salt, or murders the first born of an
entire group of people.

Fifth, try coming up with a more plausible story than a "virgin had a baby".
Try telling that to a judge in a child support case and see how far you get,
that baby can't be mine your honor, she's a virgin. LMAO.

Sixth, come up with some better argument as to why bad things happen than
the current horseshit FREE WILLargument. Either just admit that your god is
a COLD-HEARTED BASTARD that gets his rocks off watching people suffer, or
admit that there is no god at all, and it's all just dumb luck or chance.

Seventh, quit killing people in the name of your all-powerful sky pixie.
Stop the stupid "our sky pixie is better than your sky pixie" argument.
There's either ONE sky pixie or there isn't any at all, period the end.

Eighth, if you're going to come up with some "noah story clone", then at
least make the fucking thing sound believable, again, not like the complete
and total horseshit that is in the christian bible. Of course, if you come
up with another "noah story clone", then this will mean that your sky pixie
is committing MASS MURDER again, and in that case, see item #1

enough for starters.
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

enough for starters.
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 21:56:55 UTC
[...]
I'm sorry, you must have my God, confused with someone else! What you
have just described is not anything like my God at all! My God is a
God of Love, He even Loves you! So though there are some similarity
between what you write, and what I have experienced, you must be
thinking of someone else! Would you like to discuss this more, or are
you completely set in your understanding of what I believe? Although
we have just met, how could you have any idea of what I believe?

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-29 22:01:55 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
yea, the usual christian horseshit, that's not god, let's see, oh yea,
that's jehovah. LOL.

so then, you're admitting that the bible is a TOTAL AND COMPLETE FARCE ?
gatekeeper
2006-10-29 22:10:05 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
No, I do not admit that, though I will say that what men have done with
it is very appalling!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-30 01:34:12 UTC
here's some more for you from the crock of crap called the christian bible

here's a toughie for you. The all-loving god is deciding whether to MURDER
everyone (again) or not,
and he says that he won't committ MASS MURDER this time if only 10 good
people are found in sodom and gomorrah. Now, are you going to try and
convince me that the all-powerful sky pixie can't find 10 completely
innocent children?

Genesis 18:32
32 Then he said, "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once
more. What if only ten can be found there?" He answered, "For the sake
of ten, I will not destroy it."

so, you're going to try and convince me that there weren't 10 completely
innocent children in those two towns?

God curses the serpent. From now on the serpent will crawl on his
belly and eat dust. One wonders how he got around before -- by hopping on
his tail, perhaps? But snakes don't eat dust, do they? 3:14
now, here's another toughie, how many 900 year old people do you know?
but wait, life expectancy in the bible is decreasing fast !
1.. INSTANCES OF » Adam, nine-hundred and thirty years (Genesis 5:5)
2.. INSTANCES OF » Seth, nine-hundred and twelve years (Genesis 5:8)
3.. INSTANCES OF » Enos, nine-hundred and five years (Genesis 5:11)
4.. INSTANCES OF » Cainan, nine-hundred and ten years (Genesis 5:14)
5.. INSTANCES OF » Mahalaleel, eight-hundred and ninety-five years
(Genesis 5:17)
6.. INSTANCES OF » Jared, nine-hundred and sixty-two years (Genesis 5:20)
7.. INSTANCES OF » Enoch, three-hundred and sixty-five years (Genesis
5:23)
8.. INSTANCES OF » Methuselah, nine-hundred and sixty-nine years (Genesis
5:27)
9.. INSTANCES OF » Lamech, seven-hundred and seventy-seven years (Genesis
5:31)
10.. INSTANCES OF » Noah, nine-hundred and fifty years (Genesis 9:29)
11.. INSTANCES OF » Shem, six-hundred years (Genesis 11:10,11)
12.. INSTANCES OF » Arphaxad, four-hundred and thirty-eight years (Genesis
11:12,13)
13.. INSTANCES OF » Salah, four-hundred and thirty-three years (Genesis
11:14,15)
14.. INSTANCES OF » Eber, four-hundred and sixty-four years (Genesis
11:16,17)
15.. INSTANCES OF » Peleg, two-hundred and thirty-nine years (Genesis
11:18,19)
16.. INSTANCES OF » Reu, two-hundred and thirty-nine years (Genesis
11:20,21)
17.. INSTANCES OF » Serug, two-hundred and thirty years (Genesis 11:22,23)
18.. INSTANCES OF » Nahor, one-hundred and forty-eight years (Genesis
11:24,25)
19.. INSTANCES OF » Terah, two-hundred and five years (Genesis 11:32)
20.. INSTANCES OF » Job, "lived one-hundred and forty years" after his
ordeal, and then "he died at a very great age," (Job 42:16,17)
21.. INSTANCES OF » Sarah, one-hundred and twenty-seven years (Genesis
23:1)
22.. INSTANCES OF » Abraham, one-hundred and seventy-five years (Genesis
25:7)
23.. INSTANCES OF » Isaac, one-hundred and eighty years (Genesis 35:28)
24.. INSTANCES OF » Jacob, one-hundred and forty-seven years (Genesis
47:28)
25.. INSTANCES OF » Joseph, one-hundred and ten years (Genesis 50:26)
26.. INSTANCES OF » Amram, one-hundred and thirty-seven years (Exodus
6:20)
27.. INSTANCES OF » Aaron, one-hundred and twenty-three years (Numbers
33:39)
28.. INSTANCES OF » Moses, one-hundred and twenty years (Deuteronomy
31:2;34:7)
29.. INSTANCES OF » Joshua, one-hundred and ten years (Joshua 24:29)
30.. INSTANCES OF » Eli, ninety-eight years (1 Samuel 4:15)
31.. INSTANCES OF » Barzillai, eighty years (2 Samuel 19:32)
32.. INSTANCES OF » Jehoiada, one-hundred and thirty years (2 Chronicles
24:15)
33.. INSTANCES OF » Anna, older than eighty-four years (Luke 2:36,37)
34.. INSTANCES OF » Paul, "the aged one" (Philemon 1:9)
now, the loving, caring god says he's going to committ MASS MURDER, so he
tells noah to build an ark
and take 2 of every kind of animal in there with him.
Genesis 6:19
You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female,
to keep them alive with you.

so, how exactly did he get the dinosaurs on the ark?
it also must have been interesting having both the hunter and the hunted on
the ark at the same time.
how did noah exercise the lions and the elephants and all of the other
creatures around the ark during the time that the loving, caring god was
committing mass murder?
what did he do with the manure? must have ben one stinking ship.
and how is going to feed all of these great beasts for that length of time?
the lions are looking at the other animals on board, and then going, hey,
this human looks pretty tasty.
gatekeeper
2006-10-30 02:04:54 UTC
[...]
He is a pretty amazing God to have pulled all this together, especially
when He is having to dodge Folks like you that are wanting to punch Him
out!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-30 02:17:20 UTC
[...]
he's a pretty efficient mass-murdering COLD-HEARTED BASTARD, I will grant
you that

so no response as to why your god is such a BASTARD?
gatekeeper
2006-10-30 02:40:04 UTC
[...]
Technically, it is impossible for my God to be a bastard, or an
illigitimate offspring, since He was not conceived in some womb. He is
without beginning or end!

Now as to your god, I can not say, I suppose all things are possible!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-30 02:46:02 UTC
want to explain why your god failed to find 10 completely innocent children
in sodom and gomorrah?
seems like your god was hell bent on killing people and not really
interested in trying to save the towns?
gatekeeper
2006-10-30 03:04:22 UTC
Do you believe that Benny Hinn and Ernest Angley can heal people with a
SIMPLE BASH ON THE FOREHEAD ?
No, I do not believe that Benny Hinn and Ernest Angley, can Heal
anyone!
then why doesn't the all-loving god quit making waters stains for a few
seconds and stop by for a couple of seconds and say, hey, don't waste your
money on those two clowns, they are FAKES.
I did not say that folks do not get healed through their ministry, I
just said that God is the one doing the Healing, not the men! So
apparently God is wanting to continue using them which is fine by me!
I believe that God knows what He is doing, and even if only a handful
get healed, well praise the Lord! That is a handful that is still not
sick, which I would assume you have no problem with a person getting
healed!

This reminds me of a Healing that occurred where I was at in Mexico! A
blind man was brought for healing of some disease, and we prayed for
him, and he got all excited because he could all of a sudden see! We
were not even praying for his sight, but God healed him so that he
could see! However he was not content to tell us that he could now
see, so as we talked to him further, he made it clear to us that not
only could he see, but that God had created eyeballs in the previously
empty sockets! He had been born blind without eyeballs!

Now there were lots of others who were blind, and other diseases, some
others were healed, but mostly they just became believers because of
what happened to this man who they all knew, and the knew that God had
healed Him!

I do not know why God does not heal everyone, the miracle is that He
heals any! Apparently He has other agendas for healing, than makeing
men see, and the lame walk! It seems that He is more concerned with
them trusting Him and accepting Jesus for their Salvation! The Healing
of the Body is used as a sign of God working, but even when Jesus was
on Earth, He did not heal everyone!

Gatekeeper
Bill M
2006-10-30 14:23:02 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
This is pure bullshit!

Can you supply objective verifiable evidence that your fairy tale is REAL???
gatekeeper
2006-10-30 03:13:31 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
want to explain why your god failed to find 10 completely innocent children
in sodom and gomorrah?
seems like your god was hell bent on killing people and not really
interested in trying to save the towns?
Apparently God did not find 10 innocent Children! This is possible
because of the Lifestyle the inhabitants chose, that there were not any
Children at all left in the Cities!

This could be why God said that things had been going on long enough,
and that He had decided to judge those cities as an example!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-31 01:52:05 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
want to explain why your god failed to find 10 completely innocent children
in sodom and gomorrah?
seems like your god was hell bent on killing people and not really
interested in trying to save the towns?
Apparently God did not find 10 innocent Children! This is possible
because of the Lifestyle the inhabitants chose, that there were not any
Children at all left in the Cities!
This could be why God said that things had been going on long enough,
and that He had decided to judge those cities as an example!
right, the loving, caring god got his panties in a wad again because people
were actually USING THEIR ALL-IMPORTANT FREE WILL AND THE LOVING, CARING SKY
PIXIE DECIDED TO MURDER THEM FOR DOING SO.
gatekeeper
2006-10-31 02:38:34 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
want to explain why your god failed to find 10 completely innocent children
in sodom and gomorrah?
seems like your god was hell bent on killing people and not really
interested in trying to save the towns?
Apparently God did not find 10 innocent Children! This is possible
because of the Lifestyle the inhabitants chose, that there were not any
Children at all left in the Cities!
This could be why God said that things had been going on long enough,
and that He had decided to judge those cities as an example!
right, the loving, caring god got his panties in a wad again because people
were actually USING THEIR ALL-IMPORTANT FREE WILL AND THE LOVING, CARING SKY
PIXIE DECIDED TO MURDER THEM FOR DOING SO.
No, I know that God Loves All the Little Children of the World, and
when He looked at these cities, and expected to find many little
children, and the sounds of children playing in the streets, and
laughing and screaming like children all around the world seem to know
how to do without ever being taught, that must have made God very sad!

This had absolutely nothing to do with their free will, as it had to do
with the fact that there just were not any small children in these
cities! These people were told to go out and multiply, and be fruitful,
and they had become a baren fruit tree! So God cut down the tree, in
order to teach us a lesson! The lesson is that He Loves to hear
children laughing, and when adults behavior, stops the children from
laughing, then the adults will have to pay eventually!

Gatekeeper
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-31 03:01:31 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
want to explain why your god failed to find 10 completely innocent children
in sodom and gomorrah?
seems like your god was hell bent on killing people and not really
interested in trying to save the towns?
Apparently God did not find 10 innocent Children! This is possible
because of the Lifestyle the inhabitants chose, that there were not any
Children at all left in the Cities!
This could be why God said that things had been going on long enough,
and that He had decided to judge those cities as an example!
right, the loving, caring god got his panties in a wad again because people
were actually USING THEIR ALL-IMPORTANT FREE WILL AND THE LOVING, CARING SKY
PIXIE DECIDED TO MURDER THEM FOR DOING SO.
No, I know that God Loves All the Little Children of the World,
1. then please explain why he let andrea yates MURDER her children?
Once again, the COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian god, busy as usual,
PROTECTING THE ALL-IMPORTANT FREE WILL OF A KILLER, AND COMPLETELY IGNORING
THE FREE WILL OF THE VICTIM.

2. please explain why children are born with this disease?
http://www.hbhealthonline.com/whatsnew07.html

Progeria is a disease that affects the very young. It is a disorder that
causes young children to age at an extremely accelerated rate. Most progeria
cases die at or near thirteen years old

The christian god certainly is a COLD-HEARTED BASTARD
gatekeeper
2006-10-31 04:01:10 UTC
Post by gatekeeper
[...]
I ask you if you wanted to talk about free-will. and you never
answered, but you keep bringing it up! Since you keep bringing it up,
I suppose you know what it is! Would you mind telling me what it is? At
least as far as you understand it, that way we could start out on the
same understanding! I hear lots of people use the phrase, but I have
had trouble understanding what they mean, and for that matter, most of
them don't seem to understand either! So it seems to me that a lot of
people blame stuff on free will, without really knowing what they are
blaming it on! So if you have some insight, it would sure be helpful!
You have been around for awhile, and especially since you keep
referring to free-will, I expect that you have some good info!

since, you have used free-will in reference to your first question, I
will wait for the clarification I ask for above, before I address that
question!

Your second question I will see what I can make heads or tails out of
since I don't know that this has anything to do directly with
free-will. I suppose that if in the process, we come across the
free-will thingy, then we may again have to get that matter sorted out
first!

I have ask myself, and I have prayed and ask God why children get these
very sad and terrible diseases! I know that God can Heal as I have
pointed out before, but why does there even need to be the need for
healing! How is God happy with seeing little children, so sick! What
I found, was that God is not happy to see little childrens so sick
either, but then why are they sick, when He could just heal them all!
One of the saddest cases I saw, was a little girl with skin cancer!

She had lost most of her skin, and was in terrible pain! Her parents
were really upset, and had cried out to God, "Why"! Eventually as they
saw their daughter dieing before their eyes, in screaming pain, the dad
eventually lost his religion, and started yelling and screaming and
blaming God, and cursing God! Sort of like what you do here!

Any way all of a sudden, the little girl stopped screaming, and she
turned to her dad, and said " Daddy, this really hurts me, but please
don't yell at God, and curse Him! That hurts my heart even worse! I
know you Love God, don't stop loving God because I am hurting for a
little bit! I want to see you again someday when we see Jesus!" With
that the little girl just all of a sudden smiled, and then died in
peace!

The little girl understood that Living is more than being cancer and
cursing free! Some of God's brightest stars are the little children
that go to Him out of time! How they go can be very terrible, but
where they go, is into the loving arms of Jesus!

I lost my first born, and so I know the pain of losing a child! Some
day I look to see that child in Heaven! I am glad that the Loving God,
has made it possible for me to see my child at that time!

Gatekeeper
Kryptonite Man
2006-10-30 03:00:15 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
want to explain why your god failed to find 10 completely innocen
children
in sodom and gomorrah?
seems like your god was hell bent on killing people and not really
interested in trying to save the towns?
No, that would be YOU are hellbent on killing folk, not God. You
asinine assertions and obsession with beating up God only serves t
prove that you are completely and utterly psychotic. That and you'r
absolutely stupid. Get a life. Pansy

--
Kryptonite Ma
Father Haskell
2006-10-30 02:58:50 UTC
Your god sounds just like Satan, and I'll bet it is.
MT Suit
2006-10-30 03:07:12 UTC
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 03:07:12 GMT
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Where is this chicken-shit coward all-powerful sky pixie ?
for some reason he seems to be afraid to face me. The christian god is a
MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD and in addition to that,
he is a chicken-shit coward.
c'mon out from your hiding place, you cowardly bastard christian god you.
Come face me, you chicken-shit pile of trash.
C'mon all-powerful christian sky pixie, what's the matter, what's the
matter, scared of me you completely useless pile of trash?
I remember a story about a child, a little girl, born to abusive parents
who was continually starved, beaten, and otherwise tortured until, at
about 3 years old, she finally died. Who can forgive a God that allows
that? Who would want a God that allows that? Who could love a God that
allows that, or allows any innocent child to die?

Innocent children do die. God, if indeed He exists, allows this to
happen. This is worse to contemplate than our own death. The universe is
so unfair. Yet, undeniably, this is how it seems to be.

Why, though, do you address your anger solely at the Christian god? Is
not any entity with the god property deserving of your enmity? Or, for
that matter, isn't a godless uncaring universe deserving of it?

By the way, I am impressed by the quality, consistency and sheer volume
of your postings. Good luck on your quest. I hope the cowardly bastard
christian sky pixie god finally does comes out of his hiding place to
face you. You certainly do not seem afraid of him; I think that's a
plus. Personally, he gives me the shivers.
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-31 01:53:24 UTC
Post by MT Suit
[...]
he's a sick fuck, if I ever see the COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian god, I
will kill the child-killing asshole.
death to MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian sky
pixie
Godspeed
2006-10-31 12:24:38 UTC
Post by MT Suit
Why, though, do you address your anger solely at the Christian god? Is
not any entity with the god property deserving of your enmity? Or, for
that matter, isn't a godless uncaring universe deserving of it?
By the way, I am impressed by the quality, consistency and sheer volume
of your postings. Good luck on your quest. I hope the cowardly bastard
christian sky pixie god finally does comes out of his hiding place to
face you. You certainly do not seem afraid of him; I think that's a plus.
Personally, he gives me the shivers.
he's a sick fuck, if I ever see the COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian god, I
will kill the child-killing asshole.
death to MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian sky
pixie
You blame so much on God. Beware that it is easier to blame than find
reason. From reading some of these posts it looks like God has shown Himself
to you in the collective responses of those that support Him. God is all
around this forum. Those that support Him don't necessarily understand His
actions, but he speaks to every person in the world and through many means.
It is said in the bible that the wise man seeks God. Good luck in your
search - keep seeking - be wise - keep challenging those that believe in
God; their responses may help everyone understand the mystery that is God.
Dichard Rawkins
2006-10-31 14:12:45 UTC
Post by Godspeed
God; their responses may help everyone understand the mystery that is God.
Contradictions are not mysteries. They are lies.
--
***Free Your Mind***

Posted with JSNewsreader Preview 0.9.4.2925

Post by Dichard Rawkins
Post by Godspeed
God; their responses may help everyone understand the mystery that i
God.
Contradictions are not mysteries. They are lies.
--
***Free Your Mind***
Posted with JSNewsreader Preview 0.9.4.2925
No, YOU are a lie

--
Kryptonite Ma
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-11-01 00:19:21 UTC
why doesn't the bullshit christian god prevent children from being molested
?

why doesn't he get off his fat lazy ass and HELP CHILDREN FOR THE FIRST TIME
IN HIS HORSESHIT EXISTENCE?
Father Haskell
2006-11-01 03:56:48 UTC
Post by MT Suit
[...]
Should be easy. Keep your flanks covered. Tell him his shoes
are untied. When he looks down, pop him on the chin, then
knee him in the nuts. Hard.

Think WWMTD? (What Would Mike Tyson Do?)
pixie
t***@hotmail.com
2006-10-30 04:10:46 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Where is this chicken-shit coward all-powerful sky pixie ?
for some reason he seems to be afraid to face me. The christian god is a
MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD and in addition to that,
he is a chicken-shit coward.
c'mon out from your hiding place, you cowardly bastard christian god you.
Come face me, you chicken-shit pile of trash.
C'mon all-powerful christian sky pixie, what's the matter, what's the
matter, scared of me you completely useless pile of trash?
That was actually humorous...

An ant with an elephant's foot coming down on it, and the ant shouting
to the elephant, calling him skinny!

voice from the past
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-31 01:55:31 UTC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Where is this chicken-shit coward all-powerful sky pixie ?
for some reason he seems to be afraid to face me. The christian god is a
MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD and in addition to that,
he is a chicken-shit coward.
c'mon out from your hiding place, you cowardly bastard christian god you.
Come face me, you chicken-shit pile of trash.
C'mon all-powerful christian sky pixie, what's the matter, what's the
matter, scared of me you completely useless pile of trash?
That was actually humorous...
An ant with an elephant's foot coming down on it, and the ant shouting
to the elephant, calling him skinny!
voice from the past
why is the christian god such a fucking chicken-shit coward?
come get me you MASS-MURDERING, CHILD-KILLING COLD-HEARTED BASTARD christian
god.
what's the matter, you cowardly, useless pile of shit, don't want to pick on
someone that can defend themselves?

yea, I guess you'd rather MURDER some completely innocent children instead
of showing your cowardly face.

DEATH TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD
John Doe
2006-10-30 07:47:04 UTC
Raving cross-posting troll

From: "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" <killgod killgod.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion,alt.bible,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: WHERE IS THIS CHICKEN-SHIT COWARD "ALL-POWERFUL" CHRISTIAN GOD?

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-10-31 01:56:13 UTC
STILL WAITING for the chicken-shit coward christian god to show his cowardly
face.